Employment laws are constantly changing. Statutes and regulations affecting the workplace, including hiring and firing of employees, can be confusing.
VetCounsel offers guidance and assistance with a variety of employment matters, such as:
- Drafting/negotiation of employment contracts
- Human Resources
- Employment hiring/termination documentation
- Performing background checks
- Restrictive covenants ('non-solicitation' and 'non-compete' terms)
- Revising/drafting employee handbooks
- Federal guidelines affecting your workplace
Contact VetCounsel (770.551.8160) to set up an appointment for consultation on your employment concerns and needs.
[DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: VetCounsel, LLC is registered in the State of Georgia with attorneys licensed to practice in the State of Georgia. Information provided on this website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Consultation and seminars with out-of-state veterinary practitioners is based upon generic legal principles only. All out-of-state clients are specifically instructed and advised by VetCounsel, LLC to consult with local attorneys for legal advice on specific and individualized matters.]